Car Rental offers you the freedom to explore the sights of Niseko and beyond, and when booking with us we have your car waiting for you upon arrival for your convenience. Please note, all foreign drivers in Japan need to have their home-country license on them while driving, as well as an international drivers’ license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention. Without these, it is illegal to drive and your car rental will be cancelled without refund. Please check you have these documents before leaving your home country.
Please complete the Car Rental Enquiry form below and we will send you through a quote based on your specific requirements before confirming your car rental booking.
Requirements & Important Information
- GPS and winter tyres (during winter months) are included as standard in all our quotes.
- Unlimited insurance cover is included in our rates. ‘Non-operational charge’ is payable if the car is deemed out of service- please contact us for details.
- Ski/snowboard racks and child seats can be added at an additional charge- please advise at time of quoting if you require any of these services.
- Cars are provided with a full tank of fuel, please refill the tank before you return the car or you will be charged a refilling fee. (based on distance travelled)
- To drive legally in Japan you need a Japanese drivers license or a valid drivers license from your home country and an International drivers license.
- Drink Driving is a serious offense in Japan – if you are caught drink driving you (the driver) and all passengers can be charged with alcohol-related offenses under Japanese law with heavy fines up to 1 million yen and 5 years in prison.
- The driver, and all passengers must wear seat belts while driving in Japan. Children under 6 must be seated in a child seat.
- Information and pricing displayed is applicable for 2020-2021 winter season and is subject to change for winter 2021-2022 season.